10.21.2016

Lovely {Writer} Blogs

Hello, readers!
Today I have some more blog recommendations to share with you! A few weeks ago, I shared some of my favorite inspirational blogs with you, and today I have some of my favorite writer's blogs to share! These are blogs that are purely or mostly devoted to writerly-type posts, or actual pieces of writing.






A Writer's Faith, written by Katie Grace
Katie Grace writes mostly about, uh, writing, and she's written several novels already. Her blog design is really beautiful and professional, and she has lots of great writing tips, plus posts about books and other awesome things like that. Make sure you give her blog a follow, if you don't already!



Twilight to Dawn, written by Julia Ryan
Twilight to Dawn is Julia's poetry blog. Instead of rambling about it, I'll just say that you should definitely head over and check out her beautiful poetry right now!


Pen and Ink, written by Megan
As the title of her blog suggests, Megan does indeed write about writing! In fact, her most recent post is all about things that all writers know to be true. Megan also writes posts such as book reviews, tags, and life musings, so make sure to stop by her blog!



Scattered Scribblings, written by Savannah Perran
I'm so excited that Savannah's blog is now public, so I can share it with you! Savannah writes posts about writing, books, and other random things, plus some amazing poetry and novellas.  Make sure to stop by and give Savannah's blog a follow!



The Left-Handed Typist, written by Abi Ellison 
Abi's blog is mainly about writing and books, which is always a great combinations, isn't it? ;) She has written a novella, and has lots of other story plots that sounds really interesting! She writes posts about writing, books, and other neat things, so make sure to stop by her blog as well.





I hope you were able to find a few new blogs to perhaps encourage and help you out in your writer's journey. And even if you're not a writer, these blogs are totally worth reading anyway! =)


//Emily 
Share with the world:

14 comments:

  1. These all seem like awesome blogs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, Emily! (and thank you so much for mentioning my blog! *hugs*) All those blogs look great - I'll have to check out the ones I'm not already following :D.

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Savannah! And no problem- your blog is awesome. :)

      Delete
  3. Awww thanks for putting my blog up there!! I'm honored! :) <3

    ~Megan<333
    (megans-journals.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally love all of these blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! They are all amazing blogs. :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you, Clara! And thanks so much for the follow, too! <3

      Delete

hi there, and thanks so much for leaving a comment! thoughts about what you read here make my day and I respond to each one. please keep your words kind and respectful to other readers and to our Lord- and thank you for taking the time to read. xx

 
blog Design by Beautifully Chaotic. Blog Content © 2017 by A Purpose and A Promise